[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
Good call on that, Saud!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Any chance the sign ups could be made so that when people sign up they are not automatically approved?
Any chance the sign ups could be made so that when people sign up they are not automatically approved?

Head over to "Raid and Event Schedule" and check this box

--
Good call on that, Saud!

Also is there anyway you can carry the notes over to the Attendee list after the raid has started? Often we seem to have people that indicate they are gonna be late and we are not able to look at the time they say they will be here once the raid starts.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Good call on that, Saud!

Also is there anyway you can carry the notes over to the Attendee list after the raid has started? Often we seem to have people that indicate they are gonna be late and we are not able to look at the time they say they will be here once the raid starts.

Another good call.

--
Would it be possible to use a different text scheme with the calender signups? I mean, currently you have it set for normal text for waiting list, bold for approved italic for awaiting approval and strike for denied. Wouldn't it be easier to identify them if they were color coded instead? Like Approved, Waiting List, Awaiting Approval, Denied or something similar?

----
Sreh

Done! See "Event Signup Status Colors" on the admin menu (Under "General")

--
Would it be possible to use a different text scheme with the calender signups? I mean, currently you have it set for normal text for waiting list, bold for approved italic for awaiting approval and strike for denied. Wouldn't it be easier to identify them if they were color coded instead? Like Approved, Waiting List, Awaiting Approval, Denied or something similar?

----
Sreh

Done! See "Event Signup Status Colors" on the admin menu (Under "General")

Your awesome Chops!!!

--
Sreh
Greetings, im new to dkp i have my guild site up and running , and like to know if on the calender i can make dates that have events set that the box can be made so a visitor viewing the main page can get a visual indication of an event such as that day/date have a color like maybe red or yellow
Quote by hesaheart
Greetings, im new to dkp i have my guild site up and running , and like to know if on the calender i can make dates that have events set that the box can be made so a visitor viewing the main page can get a visual indication of an event such as that day/date have a color like maybe red or yellow
Indeed you can. You'll want to make sure you set up your "Event Categories", and then choose a category for the events you wish to be colored.

--
THANK YOU

I've seen the request a couple times and requested it myself in the past...but we do our signups by role (ie tank/healer/melee dps/ranged dps) rather than class. It's all fine and good before the raid...but once signups close it defaults to either an organization by class or by signup time only. Is there any way you might be able to make it stay sorted by role even after signups are closed? Multi roles for druids, paladins and other classes post-TBC really don't lend the sort by class view very useful.

--
Quote by Greykin
...but once signups close it defaults to either an organization by class or by signup time only.

I've encountered this myself. Kind of defeats the purpose of having them sign up by role if prior to the event, we still have to go through the list and say "ok, this guy's holy, this guys prot, this guys feral, etc etc."
...but once signups close it defaults to either an organization by class or by signup time only.

3rd this movement... when i print out the attendance after signups are closed out... it defaults to the class signup configuration

--
3rd this movement... when i print out the attendance after signups are closed out... it defaults to the class signup configuration

One of the things the big upgrade I'm working on will include is this change.

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]