Forgot your password?
Creating DKP system issue.

Creating DKP system issue.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support]

Hello and thanks for reading.

I have an issue that I am not sure how to fix. I am creating an epgp dkp system on my site and when I initiate items and then apply my points to them they still dont seem to be linking to the EPGP system I created but instead are linked to "All Systems". How do I fix this if i can?
Which page are you seeing this "All Systems" information? Looking at your site, everything is looking normal to me.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Chops, nvm I figured that part out. Im kind of stuck now though as to how to assign gear points to items. I want to use GRSS mod but want to use EPGP. I just have no idea what numbers to assign to items. Is there a site you can reference? And yes I have read the google epgp but thats like reading stereo instructions! lol.
You can do it manually on the site by Admin > DKP > Items Received.

In the GRSS mod, epic items will pop up asking for how much was spent. Spent is just term for EP. So enter the EP there, and it'll total accordingly.

--
Quote by Chops
You can do it manually on the site by Admin > DKP > Items Received.

In the GRSS mod, epic items will pop up asking for how much was spent. Spent is just term for EP. So enter the EP there, and it'll total accordingly.

I also have a question about this. The "EPGP Mod" automatically calculates the value of each item based on the standard epgp cost formula. This is a HUGE time saver. Does GRSS have something similar? Or would I have to get out my calculator, and manually figure each items point value?

I am also having issues importing raid data from "EPGP Mod" to the website. I am using the "EPGP Mod Importer" link, but its telling me the file is corrupted, not correct, or blank. I am making sure im uploading the correct EPGP file, and am following the upload instructions exactly. I have no pre-existing raid data, as this is the first time we've used a formal loot tracking system.

Ideally, I am looking for a system that will allow automated or provide suggested EPGP values on items without the need to manually calculate item value. Suggestions?
Our system does not yet do the level-based calculations that the EPGP mod does on it's own, for the same reasons that we don't auto-perform that yet for DKP systems: some might want to customize that.

There is a system in the works to allow auto-points calculations on the items.

As for the problem importing the EPGP mod, could you upload to me (in this thread) the file you're trying to upload?

--
Quote by Chops
Our system does not yet do the level-based calculations that the EPGP mod does on it's own, for the same reasons that we don't auto-perform that yet for DKP systems: some might want to customize that.

As for the problem importing the EPGP mod, could you upload to me (in this thread) the file you're trying to upload?

Thanks for the fast response Chops! Im at work currently, but I will upload it in a few hours when I get home.

Quote by Dekaden
Quote by Chops

Thanks for the fast response Chops! Im at work currently, but I will upload it in a few hours when I get home.

Attached is my epgp.lua from last nights raid.

[Back to Index]