Password:

Forgot your password?
Email notification for public forums?

Email notification for public forums?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok, I have an interesting situation. Let's just say that one of my officers is being difficult. He wants to be involved in the application process but he doesn't want to have to check the forums every day. We have an "applications" section in our forums that is made public (because other guilds browse our forums and give me all kinds of juicy info on the people applying for our guild.) So, my question is, is there any way to be able to get an email notification any time an application has been submitted without making the applications forum a private forum? Or am I just missing something? Or should I just go pack to this particular officer and say "stop being such a twat and check the friggen forums because that's your job"? Thanks for your help!

just for reference, site is http://psychoactive.dkpsystem.com
This is a feature that's been requested, but at the moment is not available.

It is something on the list of things to do.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Lizbeth5782
Or should I just go pack to this particular officer and say "stop being such a twat and check the friggen forums because that's your job"?

That would be my approach.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Or should I just go pack to this particular officer and say "stop being such a twat and check the friggen forums because that's your job"?

Pretty much.

--

[Back to Index]