Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Was wondering if there was a way to either manually enter in current dkp thats currently on another dkp site or a way to transfer those current dkp standings to this dkp site so we do not have to start a completely new standing

the dkp site that is currently being used is webdkp
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Absolutely! You'll just want to do Adjustments for each character.

Alternatively, if you have a webdkp data file, I can look into building an importer for that, if you're willing to wait a few days to a week.

But the fastest solution will unquestionably be to do adjustments for each character to establish an initial standing.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Absolutely! You'll just want to do Adjustments for each character.

Alternatively, if you have a webdkp data file, I can look into building an importer for that, if you're willing to wait a few days to a week.

But the fastest solution will unquestionably be to do adjustments for each character to establish an initial standing.

doing adjustments for each character sounds good but when i look at the current standings there are no characters listed on it to do adjustments to and yes i can wait a few days in order for you to build an importer for it
Just click "Show All" in the upper right corner. It's hiding characters that haven't raided recently. Once you get some raid attendance in there, the characters will show properly.

About the importer, if you could upload the file to this thread I can use your data to build the importer.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]