Password:

Forgot your password?
Wow Spell link in editor

Wow Spell link in editor
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey i would love a small help here, i want to link a spell like Suppression and i want it to appear as item link.

I tried already (item) Suppression;; Rank 3 (/item) or (item) Suppression;; Level 12 (/item) but this dont work as i take msg item not found on wowhead when i mouse over.

i use ( instead [ here just to link the code.

Please help me and thanks in advance
At the moment, the item link doesn't load abilities, unfortunately. This is one item that is planned to be re-added (it was there way in the past, but due to conflicts between ability names and item names, it was random which was shown, so abilities were disabled, and just never-reenabled).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hey Chops,

I hate bringing dead topics to life again, but has this ever been addressed since back in April of 2009? Would love to have this when doing up boss strats on the guild site.

Thanks.
Bump
I'd also like to know if this is in the working.
Quote by Althire
Bump
I'd also like to know if this is in the working.

It's definitely still planned, though for the time being, you can link the ability directly (with the address to it on wowhead), and that'll work, but at the moment, it's still only searching items.

--
cool and thankyou for your quick reply
Althire
Here is how i done it just in case more need to know

with [ at start and ] at end

url=http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1449]Arcane Explosion[/url

It should look like this

Arcane Explosion
Nicely done!

For sure: any link to wowhead will automatically be turned into a hover-over link. What is *planned* to be added at some point is to either allow the [item] links to also link spells, or add something like a [spell] tag (which would probably cover every other kind of hover-over link that *isn't* an item).

--
every 700 days, someone asks about this

is there a [spell] tag that can be used yet?

[Back to Index]