Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
Hello, im trying to download our new Grss data from the updated dkp, from yesterdays run in ulduar..

But now, when i enter my guilds url : www.maxperformance.dkpsystem.com

I get The following Sentence : Unfortunately, The URL entered Didn't work. Make sure you have entered it correctly, And try again

is there a solution on this? i have tryed to delete the addon, reinstalling it, Deleting the things in the WTF folder.. Nothing seems to work...

Anyone got a solution?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Hm.. I'm not entirely sure. It's working for me when I enter your URL maxperformance.dkpsystem.com (both with and without the www).

Quick question: How long do you have to wait after pressing "OK" before it gives you the "Not working URL" message.

Is it dying after 5-15 seconds, or is it dying immediately (like the moment you press it, does the error pop up).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Hm.. I'm not entirely sure. It's working for me when I enter your URL maxperformance.dkpsystem.com (both with and without the www).

Quick question: How long do you have to wait after pressing "OK" before it gives you the "Not working URL" message.

Is it dying after 5-15 seconds, or is it dying immediately (like the moment you press it, does the error pop up).

It dies Instantly after i press Ok ..

or, 0,5sec after i press ok
*Edit* Instantly after i press Ok
Alrighty. It sounds like you've got a firewall program blocking it. In my experience, it's usually something like Norton Internet Security blocking the requests. Something is preventing it from hitting your site, otherwise if it was just timing out (the other semi-common error), it would take about 15 seconds to die.

--
weird thing is, its been working perfectly, untill i restarted my computer today :s 1 min it was working perfectly, and now, it just stopped working
Try entering another URL like www.dkpsystem.com, or demo.dkpsystem.com, and see the result you get there.

Are you not running any firewall programs (I'm not referring to a router, or hardware firewall, just some internet security programs that block outgoing requests).

The key thing to note is that the program hasn't changed, and if the result is popping up instantly, it means there's something external blocking the request. The only other alternative is the address is entered incorrectly, but it sounds like you have the address right.

--
I am having this exact same problem with my guilds dkp.

It has not worked for probably a month now.

concordis.dkpsystem.com

Have tried putting the http:// in front of it, have tried all caps, not working.

I just tried the other persons website and it allowed me to download his just fine.

Unlike his, my error is taking around 5-10 seconds to come up, its not immediate. So for the past month, to month and a half, I have been having to download the file and manually update it, so we can continue to use the mod.

I can upload the snapshots just fine, but the grss downloader will simply not work for me.
I am having this exact same problem with my guilds dkp.

I have the solution to your problem and will get it deployed with the next version. You'll actually have to download the newest version straight from the website, rather than using the autodownloader, as you actually need a new autodownloader.

--
Awesome! Thank you so much. Any time frame on it?
I just manually downloaded the newest version and its all working again.

Thank you so much Chops.

[Back to Index]