Password:

Forgot your password?
? about CT raid tracker uploader

? about CT raid tracker uploader
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

it says "If you use CT_RaidTracker, you can use this to upload your DKP attendance and loot received. This is tailored specifically for Zero-Sum Systems, however, it's capable of working with non-zero-sum systems."

however I can't figure out how to upload attendance...

if it can't be done I'll continue to do it manually however would be nice not to have to do it that way..

Ruucnor
You definitely don't have to do it manually.

When you click on the CT_RaidTracker uploader, and you follow the steps on screen, what happens?

I'm afraid your question is a little too general to provide a solid answer.

Have you read section 9 of http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=15 yet? That process is very much like the CT_RaidTracker importer.

Do you run a Zero-sum system?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You definitely don't have to do it manually.

When you click on the CT_RaidTracker uploader, and you follow the steps on screen, what happens?

I'm afraid your question is a little too general to provide a solid answer.

Have you read section 9 of http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=15 yet? That process is very much like the CT_RaidTracker importer.

Do you run a Zero-sum system?

Sorry for not being more specific...

when I upload CTraidtracker info it gives me a screen so I can award points for each Item of quality that dropped during the raid... allows one to check/uncheck and charge DKP for said item...

However there isn't a list populated for the members who attended so that I can give those people DKP for being in the raid...

no zero sum

Ruucnor
I'll get a writeup for the CT_RaidTracker uploader, but it sounds like you're missing the step to "Redistribute the points spent"

If you aren't using Zero Sum, however, I strongly recommend using the GRSS as it'll just make your life easier.

--
I'll get a writeup for the CT_RaidTracker uploader, but it sounds like you're missing the step to "Redistribute the points spent"

If you aren't using Zero Sum, however, I strongly recommend using the GRSS as it'll just make your life easier.

yeah I noticed that... will the grss upload the loot that drops also or just participants?

(I haven't used it yet but plan on it next raid)

cause it would be easier to use one system rather than both... but I'll do whatever I need to

ruucnor
GRSS Does track loot. Make sure you get the latest version.

--
GRSS Does track loot. Make sure you get the latest version.

thanks...

Ruucnor

[Back to Index]