Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Forum
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I've noticed that Gallery comments are not consistently showing up in our forums.

We have many comments on pictures, when viewed through the gallery. The new gallery comments also show up on our main page news under "Recent posts...".

The problem is they don't always show up in the forums under our 'Gallery Comments' thread. (I see a few gallery comments show-up in the forum, but I can't figure out what's causing most comments not to show.)
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Could you post a link to the Gallery page for a pic whose comments aren't showing in your galleries?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Could you post a link to the Gallery page for a pic whose comments aren't showing in your galleries?

Here:

http://decus.dkpsystem.com/viewpic.php?id=87

Thank you. Interesting error. I'll have a look at what's going on here.

--
Quote by Chops
Thank you. Interesting error. I'll have a look at what's going on here.

In your forum filter do you have gallery comments checked?

They were not showing up for me so I checked this and now they are.

The Problem I have though is quite the opposite, It shows a gallery comment in the forums but I cant find the pic in the gallery that was commented on. Unless they created a thread in the forum and used gallery comment tag.

Yes, gallery comments are checked for viewing. I only see a few - not all of the comments from the gallery.

As for the problem you're having Bare, I've seen that happen when someone deletes their own gallery pictures after comments had been posted for it.

fixed!

--

Thanks!

[Back to Index]