Password:

Forgot your password?
Thank you...

Thank you...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I just wanted to post a public thank you to Chops. You run, without a doubt, the best guild hosting website in the business. I've never seen such great personal attention from any site manager. You have made our experience here a blast. After three years, the time has come when I no longer have need for this site. Be very certain that I will continue to sing your praises to everyone I run across that needs a guild site host.

Thank you, Chops, you rock!

~ Jaman
<IS A LIVING LEGEND>
<Eclipse>

p.s. Should the need ever arise again for me to host a guild site, you can bet your shiney behiney that I will be back!

--
Shine on, you crazy, crazy diamond...
Thank you so much! I'm very happy you appreciated the service here, and I'm sorry to hear your stay here is over.

I will look forward to your return

One thing to note is that the site definitely supports other games other than MMO games, and there are enhancements on the way for competitive FPS games as well (things like match histories, demo uploading, etc). (perhaps that's not relevant, but I thought I'd mention it)

Thanks again for the kind words. You made my day

--
It's all in the reflexes.
This thread gets my stamp of approval. Chops is great.
Can also only sign this thread - every word he said was true, cept we are not going anywhere

U rock chops!
/signed

DKPSystem is an integral part of Ascendant's organization, strength, and success. It's actually an unwritten policy that our guild site is our guild UI and overrules any of the guild UI settings in game!

Keep up the great work Chops!

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support! *high five*

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Heh..My anniversary (and renewal) is coming up soon. Gonna be handing Chops some more duckets. Great support here. I have been recommending people come here for guild site hosting.

--
Malice
Band of Idiots

[Back to Index]