Password:

Forgot your password?
Number of raid days is wrong

Number of raid days is wrong
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have uploaded one night of raids into our DKP system and have had trouble with it saying we have been raiding for two days on some people when it has been only one. It also claims up at the top that we have been raiding for two days when it has been only one. I have associated all raids with the calendar event, and can't figure out why it thinks they were on different days. Originally the problem fixed itself over night, but the next day, I entered a manual raid for full raid attendance (which I had forgotten to do the night before) and it went back to saying two days for some people. The day % still says 100% regardless of the one or two days of raiding. This time it did not fix itself overnight. We are trying to implement some sort of Effective DKP calculation to determine who can spend their points first, so I need to understand how to make the days calculate correctly.

BTW, this site is amazing. I have absolutley no idea what I am doing, and have never messed with any programming or web sites and somehow I am still figuring it out. :-)

Thanks for your help!

My apologies on that. I'll admit to the "fickleness" of the day and raid calculation and that's one of the things that will be fixed soon.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
My apologies on that. I'll admit to the "fickleness" of the day and raid calculation and that's one of the things that will be fixed soon.

Ok, so I have things right then? We can be patient on waiting for fixes. I didn't know if there was something I was just missing in my uploads.

Thanks for the quick reply! :-)

Ok, so I have things right then? We can be patient on waiting for fixes. I didn't know if there was something I was just missing in my uploads.

Thanks for the quick reply! :-)

Absolutely! While the raid days and percentage might be off, the points, which are the most important aspect of the system, will be accurate.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]