Password:

Forgot your password?
Armory Roster update

Armory Roster update
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Operators]

Hi, my guild recently went through and overhaul. Now we are on a diff server and under a diff name. I wiped the site completely so we could start over and have now set up our new site. However when I attempt to load our roster from the armory link, it lists our old guild name and server. How can I get this to reset to our new server and name so I can use this function ?

Thanks!
Head to Admin > Games > Games, then click [Servers] and make sure you have the right server selected.

Then head to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Rosters, then change the server and guild name of the roster of your site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Head to Admin > Games > Games, then click [Servers] and make sure you have the right server selected.

Then head to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Rosters, then change the server and guild name of the roster of your site.

Did both of these and I'm still getting my old guild from another server. Any suggestions how to fix that?

Edit: Figured it out. Had to delete and remake this roster. Apparently doing this points it in a new direction.

--
I don't worship the devil, but I do agree with a lot of the things he tells me.

Edit: Figured it out. Had to delete and remake this roster. Apparently doing this points it in a new direction.

Interesting that just changing the Roster record didn't work. I'll have to see what's up with that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]