Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Game Addons/Importers
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I moved my WoW folder from C: to D:.

Ever since I did that GRSS won\'t update the ingame points. I run getgrssdkp.exe and it runs fine, but the points haven\'t been right.

The recording is still going fine and I am able to upload to the site with no problems.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Interesting. That shouldn't make a difference at all. MAke sure that if you're running it from a shortcut that the shortcut is pointing to both the right file and the right folder.

Are you running it from a shortcut or are you running it directly from the folder?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Interesting. As long as the icon is in the start menu it won't work for me.

If I run it direct from the addon folder it works.
Quote by tkieffer
Interesting. As long as the icon is in the start menu it won't work for me.

If I run it direct from the addon folder it works.

The shortcut in the start menu then is pointing to the wrong place. If you right click it, you can check it's properties and change the paths accordingly.

--
Yea. I did that. I even deleted and recreated it 2 times. It won't run from the right location even though the location is set correctly.

Note: This is in the "Pin to Start Menu" area, not actually in the start menu... so that might have an effect. Or it could just be my weird vista setup.
Note: This is in the "Pin to Start Menu" area, not actually in the start menu... so that might have an effect. Or it could just be my weird vista setup.

Interesting. I don't actually know what that is, even though I run Vista. Is that something that's hidden when you run your start menu in "Classic Mode"?

--

[Back to Index]