Forgot your password?
Profile upload problem

Profile upload problem
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello Chops,

When I did my profile upload everything uploaded but the Professions. Can you look into this and let me no if i missed a step or if the upload messed up?

--
Painkillerle
The professions seem to be finicky, and I have no idea why. I've not been able to reproduce the professions NOT recording properly, but it seems that after a bit of time playing, eventually they take.

So I can begin to gather some data on this odd phenomenon, what are your professions.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I had the same problem. Yesterday my profesions would not show up after several attempts at it, including reinstalling I gave up. I ended up having to turn it off later in the day as it was causing some loot lag and item descriptions to pop up while looting (descriptions of random things in my bag not moused over).

Today I decided to try it one more time. I use Khaos so I can load/unload mods without having to log in and out. Here's the exact steps I used.

1. Selected Guildbank to load.
2. done /console reloadui
3. Opened Bank, Bags, Charachter Profile. Then profesion pages.
4. Disabled Guildbank
5. Logged out

After uploading today. Everything showed up. Not only on the charachter I scanned today, but also the ones I did yesterday. Also this was with previous Version, not the one released today.

This probably wont help ya out any. But thought I would just mention it.
The professions seem to be finicky, and I have no idea why. I've not been able to reproduce the professions NOT recording properly, but it seems that after a bit of time playing, eventually they take.

So I can begin to gather some data on this odd phenomenon, what are your professions.

Mining
Blacksmithing

--
Painkillerle

[Back to Index]