Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
We have an external raider (not in our guild) signing up for a raid event.
He can see his name on the sign up as waiting for approval but the guild officer (including me, I am the web administrator) cannot see him on the event detail pop up window. The sign up event log did show him signing up. His name is ihaveatail.

12/23/2008 7:25pm Vichealer Registering Vichealer for event. Setting signup status to Awaiting Approval vkohck
12/23/2008 7:21pm ihaveatail Registering ihaveatail for event. Setting signup status to Awaiting Approval ihaveatail
12/23/2008 6:30pm Saraph Updating Saraph's signup. Setting signup status to Awaiting Approval 36
12/23/2008 6:29pm Saraph Registering Saraph for event. Setting signup status to Awaiting Approval 36

Please advice what need to be done in order to see him.
We can see him on the roster.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
Deployed fixes for this bug.
We have a Similar Problem where anybody that signs up, does not have thier name show up until the signup is approved, and if someone above them is approved and there are pending signups under that,m they all read the approved name.

--
Neranel - 80 Wizard
The Rebellion - Oasis
Quote by neranel
We have a Similar Problem where anybody that signs up, does not have thier name show up until the signup is approved, and if someone above them is approved and there are pending signups under that,m they all read the approved name.

Is this on the Rebellion site?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by neranel

Is this on the Rebellion site?

Yes, that is correct. Funny, i did not know you had asked this till i saw that your account accessed the site and came to see if you had done anything.

--
Neranel - 80 Wizard
The Rebellion - Oasis
Yes, that is correct. Funny, i did not know you had asked this till i saw that your account accessed the site and came to see if you had done anything.

The reason I ask is that I'm not seeing any event signups on your site really. Only 2 signups (and both are showing), and the rest of the events are blank. Where should I be looking to try to reproduce this error?

--
Thats because i approved both, until approved nothing shows up as far as name, and if i only approve the first, the name shows on the second.

--
Neranel - 80 Wizard
The Rebellion - Oasis
Quote by neranel
Thats because i approved both, until approved nothing shows up as far as name, and if i only approve the first, the name shows on the second.

That's very odd. Could you reproduce the issue of having the signups not show so that I can see it in action? I've never actually heard of this particular error (the OP's error was a different species).

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by neranel

That's very odd. Could you reproduce the issue of having the signups not show so that I can see it in action? I've never actually heard of this particular error (the OP's error was a different species).

Can you contact me on AIM, i can setup a GoToMeeting and can show you everything? AIM - Neranel

--
Neranel - 80 Wizard
The Rebellion - Oasis

[Back to Index]