Password:

Forgot your password?
Earned DKP during raids (EPGP)

Earned DKP during raids (EPGP)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

So Obviously this is completely done on the website side after you upload the SS'.

Really I'm just wondering what everyone else does (if anything) for this?

For Example:
2 Members have 100% attendance before a raid.
We start the raid and Player A is present.
And Player B is not.
During the raid Player A takes loot.
Player B has previously taken a piece of loot worth the exact same price, so (decay aside) their Current DKP should be equal at this point.

Player B shows up 3 bosses later and helps us kill the last boss, loot drops that A and B both want.

However since Player A's DKP earned has not gone up because the current raid is still present Player A and Player B still have the same Current DKP (regardless of the 3 bosses that Player B missed).

More Details About this Scenario

Not really asking if this sort of functionality would be added to the mod. I'm just trying to see what other guilds might do in the same situation.

--
www.jubilance.org
Many of the guilds will simply say "The earned amount is constant at the beginning of the raid". Until the GRSS mod awards points in-game with the snapshots, this is the easiest way to do it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Until the GRSS mod awards points in-game with the snapshots, this is the easiest way to do it.

Wait, are you saying that you can award points in game without having to reload the UI or upload the .lua file?

I mean from what I see now, the ability to earn points in game is non-existent. the only way to increase those values is to override them via a new file from the GetGRSSDKP.exe

--
www.jubilance.org
I'm sorry, I used the wrong terms. When you award items in-game, it will deduct the number of points from the player, but it doesn't award points to anyone else. Make sense?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yep :-)

--
www.jubilance.org

[Back to Index]