Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Previously, the Alert showed up at the bottom right of the screen and was there no matter WHERE I was scrolled to on the page. Now, the alert shows up at the absolute bottom of the page (must scroll all the way down) to see it.

This doesn't really work well if you have a long front page news article (or multiples) or a large roster etc. Can we get this fixed so that it is at the bottom of the broswer window again rather than the page bottom?

Ok... seems this is only happening to me? My husband still has the alerts showing as they used to. Mine stretch the width of the browser and are at the absolute bottom of the page... any ideas?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
What browser are you using?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
My hubby and I are both using IE7
That's very odd indeed. I'd make sure that you have javascript enabled, but beyond that, I'm not sure why the two same browsers would display the data differently. Does the rest of the site render the same?

--
Quote by Chops
That's very odd indeed. I'd make sure that you have javascript enabled, but beyond that, I'm not sure why the two same browsers would display the data differently. Does the rest of the site render the same?

What I have discerned so far...

If the browser is freshly opened and I have an alert, it displays as normal. If I refresh the browser and have a new alert, it is stretched full width and at absolute bottom. This just started happening about 3 days or so ago

Quote by Shianne
Quote by Chops

What I have discerned so far...

If the browser is freshly opened and I have an alert, it displays as normal. If I refresh the browser and have a new alert, it is stretched full width and at absolute bottom. This just started happening about 3 days or so ago

Ok. I was incorrect, it is happening even in a freshly opened browser window now as well..

Here is a screenshot.

yea I am having the same issue..but not its displaying at the top of the page across the entire screen. I would like it back in the bottom right corner.
Quote by Zalev
yea I am having the same issue..but not its displaying at the top of the page across the entire screen. I would like it back in the bottom right corner.

What browser are you running?

for the life of me, I cannot reproduce this.

--
I am using IE7..it just randomly started happening today. I havn't changed anything in my browser or on the website.

[Back to Index]