Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP not calculating correctly

DKP not calculating correctly
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

First, let me point out that I'm novice in the extreme. So, chances are, it will be a /face palm type resolve.

Basically, my dkp isn't adding up. We're new, just started raiding this week so there's not a lot of data to process. Basically, the people who HAVEN'T received items are fine. The ones who HAVE, are getting screwed up totals. Example being, "130 earned DKP minus 56 spent dkp is NOT 2.39".

I'm sure it's something simple. Hope it is. Please help.

PS - Love it the site. Great set up and worth the money. Has more tools than we'll ever use.
You've got EPGP enabled. Edit the DKP system from the admin men and uncheck the box for "EPGP" and your numbers will display properly again. EPGP ios a completely different method of calculating the total (130 / 56 = 2.39). Disabling EPGP will properly make it 130 - 56 = 74.

Glad to hear you're liking the site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
You've got EPGP enabled. Edit the DKP system from the admin men and uncheck the box for "EPGP" and your numbers will display properly again. EPGP ios a completely different method of calculating the total (130 / 56 = 2.39). Disabling EPGP will properly make it 130 - 56 = 74.

Glad to hear you're liking the site.

Thanks for your help.

[Back to Index]