Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Can the raid dumps uploaded update a character's level?

Can the raid dumps uploaded update a character's level?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I noticed that my levels were a few behind on the roster. Wondering since the raid dumps uploaded for EQ1 include a character's level, if it could update it on the site as well?

--
Followers of Nobility
Have you tried running the importer from Station? That will update the roster with levels and whatnot.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
From Station? Not sure what you are talking about. A guild dump?

If it's the guild dump, we don't want to use that as it has 300+ members in the guild and only active characters have accounts on the website.

--
Followers of Nobility
Can you make it update character's levels from the raid dumps?

We don't want to use the guild dump, as it has too many characters on it that don't play regularly and we don't want them added to the site.

The raid dump has all of the info needed:
3 Naod 82 Necromancer
3 Julintea 80 Cleric Group Leader
3 Bonewalker 80 Necromancer
3 Xarool 83 Magician
3 Jedis 84 Magician
4 Mistikal 80 Druid
4 Maiky 82 Druid
4 Bashn 82 Warrior Group Leader
4 Savinya 80 Cleric
4 Shadowkon 75 Warrior

--
Followers of Nobility
Ok, I tried the SOE EQ roster importer today.

It works, but can I get an option to uncheck all of the boxes for character's to be created? I don't want it to create any new characters on the site - I just want to use it to update character levels. We have over 200+ characters not registered on the site and currently I have to uncheck each one.

--
Followers of Nobility
Small bump on this.

Would like the adminuploadguild.php?soe=eq tool to have an option to use a guild dump.

Would also like some controls on exactly what it does. I tried this once before and it absolutely destroyed my custom ranks on the website and made a mess that took hours to clean up.

I'd like to be able to tell it to just update character levels ONLY for existing characters on the website. I don't want it adding anyone, or changing ranks or doing anything else, for that matter.

It's hard to get people to update their level on the website as they ding, so at least with a guild dump (or a raid dump would work too), I could upload it once per week to update everyone's character levels.

--
Followers of Nobility
I tried this once before and it absolutely destroyed my custom ranks on the website and made a mess that took hours to clean up.

Yeah, I can see that happening if you have custom ranks that aren't consistent with the in-game ranks.

The idea of just updating level is interesting.

I appreciate you keeping this bumped periodically.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
No problem. Love to help out anyway that I can.

Another neat feature would be a way to upload a guild dump, and it checks the list vs those on the website. If someone isn't in the dump but still on the website, it could give an option to purge removed guildmembers.

--
Followers of Nobility

[Back to Index]