Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
I've been having some problems with our guilds site runnning really slow lately. It's making it difficult to do anything on the site. I've checked out some of the other dkpsystem hosted sites and the pages load fairly quickly. Is there anything I can do to speed things up? or is it a server issue?

Thanks
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Some of the users of my site are complaining about slow downs as well, though things only seem slightly slow on my end personally.

--
I have noticed my site, runs slow / loads slow as well. however I have not received any complaints from my members yet.
I've also noticed that there have been speed issues over the last few days on our site, and even a few times the pages have failed to load and needed an F5. This is certainly new to me, because the site is usually very nippy. This has been happening when visiting from work and home, so I know it's not a local internet issue as other web browsing has been fine.

Thanks
Mal

Alrighty, the cause of the slowness has been identified. Things should be returning to normal.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
not sure if anyone else is having this issue but i seem to have lost the template from my site its all white!!!! and running very very slow this is at 1822 gmt
I am having this problem too....
yup - lost the template and its taking over a minute to load the screen
yup - lost the template and its taking over a minute to load the screen
Sorry again. This situation should be resolving VERY soon now. Things seem to be getting back to normal now.

--
ok seems its back.
I would like to say thank you also for letting us know about your issues. It helps to be kept up to speed on any issues you might be experiencing.

--

[Back to Index]