Password:

Forgot your password?
Suggestion / Question

Suggestion / Question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

is there way to make the menus on the left hand side in any order u want rather then alphabetical? Including ones that are created. I'm guessing there is probably a way to do it modifying the layout thing but i don't really know how to do that..

if this isn't an option would it be possible to make an option that lists all the menus and sutff then have like a move up or down function.?
3. A way to change the order of the Menu options.... I can't seem to figure that out. I see the option to select to show them.. .just not the order.

Yeah, that's a feature that is indeed missing. It's on the list to get done.

just found this.. sorry about the question looks liek your already on it.
3. A way to change the order of the Menu options.... I can't seem to figure that out. I see the option to select to show them.. .just not the order.

You can place spaces before the name of certain menus titles to control the order.

--

You can place spaces before the name of certain menus titles to control the order.

That's a clever way of doing that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

That's a clever way of doing that.

For my next trick, I was going to see if I can input the URL for grahics to see if I can replace linked words with graphics on Guides and RAID Sign-up.

--
I'm pretty sure it filters HTML, but it's worth a shot

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]