Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
Hi Chops,

First off, kudos on the updates. Most people are taking some time to adjust, but it's definately made DKPSystem more powerful overall. Bug wise - so far so good, nothing major to report.

I'd like to make a request though. As it stands, it seems that it's only possible to display one voice server table. Would it be incredibly difficult to add a 2nd server display? My guild has our own private server that we run for guild only use, as well as a public server that we have opened for general community use. I'd like to add a 2nd window so that public users could more easily log into TeamSpeak using our front page. If this is something I can accomplish on our end, please let me know.

Krawnik, Warlord of Ascendant - Dagoth
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
First off, kudos on the updates. Most people are taking some time to adjust, but it's definately made DKPSystem more powerful overall.

Thanks mate!

I'd like to add a 2nd window so that public users could more easily log into TeamSpeak using our front page.

At the moment, it CAN be done but requires a bit of a hack and some light coding by you. It also requires your host to provide their own embeddable script. You would have to copy the host-provided script to a new menu block.

That is, until I add the ability for simultaneous voice server displays.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
At the moment, it CAN be done but requires a bit of a hack and some light coding by you. It also requires your host to provide their own embeddable script. You would have to copy the host-provided script to a new menu block.

That is, until I add the ability for simultaneous voice server displays.

What if I am the host? I host a 1000 man TeamSpeak server on my own domain - no 3rd party ATHP involved.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

What if I am the host? I host a 1000 man TeamSpeak server on my own domain - no 3rd party ATHP involved.

In that case, you're in a bit of a tight spot, admittedly. There aren't really any options at this point.

I've been giving some thought to implementing this though.

--
I would second this request...we use a guild only Vent server and a PUG server; both hosted through typefrag.com. Even though we have some custom code to make a click through page to show status, it would be nice if we could have more than one vent status, maybe even on the left and right columns of the website, for easy status updates.
Has any more consideration or progress been made in regards to this implementation?

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Still a top item on my wish list.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Sorry for the necrobump, but.....

/beg

Really dying to see this implemented.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

I know. It's still on the list. There are some menu additions coming very soon, and I'm sure I can squeeze that in.

--
Any updates in regards to this implementation?

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Top priority after the GRSS mod update is finished.

--
Done (before the GRSS mod update even). The update for April 1.

--
Kick ass. Thank you Chops!

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

[Back to Index]