Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Applications
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
The links in the recruitment menu to our two apps are going to the forums instead of to their respective application forms.

http://ibr.dkpsystem.com/
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Actually the app links seem to point to whatever page you're currently on. So people attempting to apply to our guild are just having the main page reload for them instead of going to the application form.

--
Alrighty, give it a shot now. Should be a bit better.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I am also experiencing this same issue with my website.
I refreshed the links by renaming the applications, but they still point to whatever page I'm currently on and not the applications.

--
Oh, I see the problem. I completely misunderstood your problem. I thought you were referring to the list of submitted applications. I had tweaked that page and not the applications itself. I'm working on it now.

--
Alrighty, give it a go. It should be fixed. It was an easy fix once I understood the problem.

--
Thanks sorry I wasn't clear enough. They do work now. Thank you

Btw. I did like the word "Apply:" in front of the link as it was there for a couple days. If it's possible to have that, and a working link it would be grand.

--
Quote by Enarra
Thanks sorry I wasn't clear enough. They do work now. Thank you

You were correct. It's just an ambiguity in the language itself. After all "Application" can mean both "Submitted Application" and "Application Form." So there was nothing really wrong with your description, I just came to the wrong conclusion.

Btw. I did like the word "Apply:" in front of the link as it was there for a couple days. If it's possible to have that, and a working link it would be grand.

You can actually tweak that by editing the Application Settings yourself. In Admin > Applications and Recruitment, you can edit the name of the Application to be "Apply: Raider" or "Apply: Casual", rather than just "Casual". This makes it more flexible for guilds that prefer to not have "Apply:" prefixing that text.

--

[Back to Index]