[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
Fixed

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hate to add to the pile for you. But when I go to click save changes to customize this page on my News page it doesn't do anything

Also, I thank you for fixing my main page so its not pushed to the right but now all my images on the news page are being cut off. Is there any easy way to fix this?

Link to my page:
http://leetforce.dkpsystem.com/news.php
Quote by Azriel1500
Hate to add to the pile for you. But when I go to click save changes to customize this page on my News page it doesn't do anything

Fixed.

Also, I thank you for fixing my main page so its not pushed to the right but now all my images on the news page are being cut off. Is there any easy way to fix this?

I don't have an immediate answer for you here, but I'll try to get this fixed today.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

I don't have an immediate answer for you here, but I'll try to get this fixed today.

I think I fixed it. I took off the gallery preview and welcome stuff off in the news admin section. Set to Standard:News Only. The images went back to normal size. This works for me.I don't want the extra stuff on top of my news anywys.

I moved the gallery preview to a box on the side menu. Which btw was a nice implementation Though to get it to work oddly enough I had to type something in the HTML Body box on the Edit Custom Menu page. When I remove the entry the gallery preview stops working.

I thought I'd mention this here since it might be causing problems for others.

Thanks again for your help

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]