Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS to add percent of dkp option?

GRSS to add percent of dkp option?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

When an item drops from a boss and looted to a guildie for main set we charge them 50% of their total dkp for that item. Is there going to be a way to have to addon do the math as it can be time consuming to later and tricky to get right in the middle of a raid (I saw u were asked this several months ago and thought it would be an easy change, but as far as I can tell it was never implemented). If you do add that functionality, it would have to be smart enough to handle the same person getting multiple items the same run (50% of 50% and/or 50% and a set amount like "day" dkp - 16 dkp for us).

Also, is there some way to have it automatically put in zero and not pop up for trash drops (gems, trash, epics, etc)? I'd like to record the drops, but we don't charge dkp for them and I too type my attack keys over and over again in the the pop up box when it comes up in the middle of a trash fight.
The ability to enter a percent is coming in the next iteration of the GRSS. It will take the total DKP recorded and deduct that amount from the current.

For example

Joeblow has 10 DKP
He gets an item and spends 50%, leaving him with 5 DKP Total.
He gets another item and spends 50% of that amount, leaving him with 2.5 DKP.

That's how it's going to work.

The item popups in the next version are going to wait until out of combat to prompt for point values. Certain items shouldn't prompt, like shards, and I'm looking into an option to exclude Gems as well.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The ability to enter a percent is coming in the next iteration of the GRSS. It will take the total DKP recorded and deduct that amount from the current.

For example

Joeblow has 10 DKP
He gets an item and spends 50%, leaving him with 5 DKP Total.
He gets another item and spends 50% of that amount, leaving him with 2.5 DKP.

That's how it's going to work.

The item popups in the next version are going to wait until out of combat to prompt for point values. Certain items shouldn't prompt, like shards, and I'm looking into an option to exclude Gems as well.

That sounds exactly like what we need. You've done a great job with this website and add on. Thanks!!

[Back to Index]