Password:

Forgot your password?
Site Down?

Site Down?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

All backgrounds and images are not comming up. Getting just a white pages with links. Look like it did about a week ago when there was an issue.
Should be good now. Let me know.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It has lost all my custom settings and resorted back to the default custom "Layout". It is no longer pointing to my files.
I see. You should have gotten an email this morning about the issue. This is the relevant thread, unfortunately.

--
Quote by morid
It has lost all my custom settings and resorted back to the default custom "Layout". It is no longer pointing to my files.

Actually it looks like every file I have uploaded has disappeared. All layout file, Images, everything (On both of my sites).

Any chance you have a backup of the files? My backup is at home. Also is there anyway you could add a feature so we can backup our content? Over the last two weeks we have had many issues. I cant be losing stuff.

Actually it looks like every file I have uploaded has disappeared. All layout file, Images, everything (On both of my sites).

That's the way it worked out, unfortunately. The sites that were effected, were effected in their entirety.

Feel free to give me a call if you're look for more immediate answers, rather than waiting for post responses (414.940.4866)

--
I received the email re: the data loss. However, my site is not loading a generic template. It just loads to a blank, white page.
Quote by Stasya
I received the email re: the data loss. However, my site is not loading a generic template. It just loads to a blank, white page.

Alrighty, give it a shot.

--

[Back to Index]