Password:

Forgot your password?
Iframe - external forum trouble

Iframe - external forum trouble
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Advanced Layout]

Well heres a problem, when I try to add an external link in my top menu it ends up like this:
http://bildr.no/view/230799

So if someone could help me get the frame all the way down to the bottom instead of a mini frame that needs to be scrolled through it would've been awesome!

When entering the height, try entering it with a "px" suffix (ie: 500px).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Arf, now I feel stupid!

Thanks for the heads up!

Oh and is there any way to make it automatic re sized? Or simply make it auto scale on the page?
When you say that, do you mean automatically resized to the size of the target page? I actually don't believe that's possible, given security restrictions of javascript. I would have to look into that.

--
Aw, ok, I meant something along the lines of that yes..

Is there any way to upload a phpbb forum to your servers and using that as we don't really like the included forum.. :<
There is not, but "Classic Mode" is an emulation of typical forums like phpbb, simple machines, and vBulletin.

That said, I urge you give them a chance in their form. They are different by design, and personally, I can't stand using the other forum systems because of how much bloody clicking is required to navigate them.

Also, the forum system is in the middle of a complete rewrite, so perhaps your issues will fade when we deploy the new version.

--
Ah ok! Thanks a lot!

I really appreciate how fast you're answering my questions!

I'll give the forums a chance then!
Quote by Richi
I'll give the forums a chance then!

You'll be glad you did. I recently joined an online community that uses inferior-style forums and I absolutely cannot stand it.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]