Password:

Forgot your password?
For Chat: /invite

For Chat: /invite
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

You can now type /invite Whoever and it'll attempt to invite "Whoever" into Live Chat by giving them a prompt on the website.

The limitation is that the invite only stands for 15 minutes. The person must either have the guild site open, or they must hit the website within that 15 minutes.

That's about it.

I've also added a /help to the chat as a brief guide, however, there are only two commands: /help and /invite

I'll be adding /w eventually

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You can now type /invite Whoever and it'll attempt to invite "Whoever" into Live Chat by giving them a prompt on the website.

The limitation is that the invite only stands for 15 minutes. The person must either have the guild site open, or they must hit the website within that 15 minutes.

That's about it.

I've also added a /help to the chat as a brief guide, however, there are only two commands: /help and /invite

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Sweet!!! This will be such a handy tool for talking with guild mates while on the website. I know it will come in handy when our GM needs me to update things on the site rather than PM'ing me and waiting half the day for me to respond.

----
Warlock - Inconceivable Admin

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

That's about it.

----

Sweet!!! This will be such a handy tool for talking with guild mates while on the website. I know it will come in handy when our GM needs me to update things on the site rather than PM'ing me and waiting half the day for me to respond.

----

I attached a screen shot of an error that popped up. This happened twice and popped very long after I had tried to send invites to a couple of poeple on our site that went offline before they recieved the invite and thus never accepted it.

----

--
Yeah, I was tweaking the file for a minute or two and busted it. It's been fixed since then.

I should be good. You can test it by trying to /invite yourself.

Thanks for the heads up on that!

----

--
Yeah, I was tweaking the file for a minute or two and busted it. It's been fixed since then.

I should be good. You can test it by trying to /invite yourself.

Thanks for the heads up on that!

----

Hmm you sure..this error just popped up again.

----

--
Might also want to note that for this feature to work fully Popup Blocking must be allowed for the site.

----

--
Wierd. No idea why it would insert Tags into a page I've told to not use any tags.

Seems to be working now.

----

--
Might also want to note that for this feature to work fully Popup Blocking must be allowed for the site.

----

That is true.

----

--
/color Added.

This will change the color of your lines to whatever you specify. See /help for more info.

--

[Back to Index]