Password:

Forgot your password?
How to make AoC Item Links?

How to make AoC Item Links?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

The news item on the homepage says that Age of Conan item links are now available..

How does one use these links?

Is it possible to have Wow AND AoC item links on the same page?

i.e.

[ item ]WOWITEM[/ item ]
[ AOC-item] AOC ITEM [/ AOC-item]

Yes.

[item] will use the default for your site.

But you can also specify [item=game]

where game is any of the following:

lotro
wow
aoc
eq
eq2
vanguard
hellgate
ffxi

So, [item=aoc]Crowfire[/item] = CrowfireRefresh This Item

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Anyone out there already have a compiled list of items and resources or know of a site where they are listed?

I was hoping to find a premade database so I don't have to type all of them out manually. i.e So, [item = aoc]Crowfire[/item] = Crowfire
Anyone out there already have a compiled list of items and resources or know of a site where they are listed?

At the moment no. But as more and more data becomes available and organized, you can be assured we'll start preparing auto generatable lists of raid content data like we do for WoW.

--
I've asked my guys to work towards populating the aoc.mmodb.com database as best they can. I figure this will help the community at large, and help dkpsystem by reducing deadend links. I encourage all AoC guilds to chip in and do the same, it's a win-win situation all around that way.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Thanks mate! That should indeed help. If there are other better AoC databases out there, I would be willing to switch to a more complete data set, but at the moment, mmodb seems to be the best, as far as I can tell.

--
Where the mmodb item links are concerned, what are the specifics with getting the popup to show up at our site? I've made probably close to 50 item entries now (all raid gear, not bothering with the little stuff). Some of them show up in a pop up, and others don't - even though clicking the link brings me to the MMOdb site and shows that the data is there.

Just making sure I'm making the entries properly. We're trying to populate the list to help out not only our own members, but also the AoC community at large.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Where the mmodb item links are concerned, what are the specifics with getting the popup to show up at our site?

If the popup says "Not found", but you know the item link should be there click the Refresh link right next to it (looks like a little "recycle" icon), then give the system a minute or two before refreshing. If the icon returns but the item still doesn't have a link, let me know which item so I can adjust the importer accordingly.

--

[Back to Index]