Password:

Forgot your password?
AOC guild roster import tool

AOC guild roster import tool
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

Anything in the works for AOC that can pull the guild roster in game like the GRSS mod for Wow?

Its getting kinda tough to have to manual enter everything as our AOC guild grows.

Understandable. At the moment, the best we can do is say that we've got this functionality planned, but we don't currently have the capability to do this yet, giving the limitation of the AoC client.

When Funcom develops more extensive mod functionality that they've announced, we'll hopefully be able to build some functional importers to make it easier.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Fozzie
Anything in the works for AOC that can pull the guild roster in game like the GRSS mod for Wow?

Its getting kinda tough to have to manual enter everything as our AOC guild grows.

The way I handle it I just make sure they create their account before they get a guild invite. No account, no invite. And I don't allow half-assed. If they don't create their login exactly as their ingame name is spelled, it gets deleted and they get told to go back and try again. Then again - I run a tight ship and am a hardass about maintaining structure and organization. Costs me about 30 hours a week in admin alone, but thats the price of being a Guild Leader.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

[Back to Index]