Forgot your password?
Kalecgos Snapshot

Kalecgos Snapshot
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

Hello

Would just like to make the admin aware that Kalecgos in Sunwell is not auto-snapshoting upon death. The NPC we actually get loot from is named "Sathrovarr the Corruptor," if that helps you.

Also, Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple still isn't Auto-Snapshoting afaik.

Thanks!
Sathrovarr the Corruptor,

Is that the actual name of the mob that dies? Like, in the combat log, does it say "Kalecgos dies" or something to that effect? Or is it more of an emote, like Attumen dying or (if you did old-world raids) the defeat of Majordomo Executus.

As for the RoS, which mob dies that triggers that kill. Admittedly, I've not done Black Temple, so I don't have a solid way of testing.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
As for the RoS, which mob dies that triggers that kill.

Essence of anger is the name
Thanks for the quick response, Chops, and unfortunately, I'm just really slow :p

I wish I read this last night, as we killed Kalec then and I have no way to double check now, so it will have to be next week. But Sathrovarr is indeed the name of the corpse we loot.

As far as RoS, the poster above is correct, the last part of the tryptic that is killed is Essence of Anger.
And still needs fixing. Just killed RoS for the first time last night and discovered this bug for ourselves.

--

[Back to Index]