Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (5 votes)
Rating (4 votes)
Description:
I've been getting Internal server errors off and on this morning while trying to access http://ibr.dkpsystem.com/forum.php

Might be just a fluke, or server load since wow is offline, but I thought I'd mention it in case it's a symptom of a larger issue.

I saw the error 2 or 3 times between 9:30am and 10:00am EST.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I'm receiving the same errors.
Yeah, they are still happening. I'm getting the feeling from it that at least one of the servers is offline and it's hit or miss on which server you get each time you reload the site. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

--
Same here

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
I've been getting these errors too but it's been for longer than just today. I'll be keeping track of this thread to hear what the wise Chops has to say about it.
Thanks guys. It turns out that the patch that I was deploying this morning caused some replication issues. The servers are bringing themselves back online now, and the issues should sort themselves out in about an hour or so.

Sorry for the troubles.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Alrighty, the Internal Server Errors should be completely gone now. All of the servers are caught up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chops.. woot.. back to solid response times here.. Thanks for the quick turnaround...

Kkir

[Back to Index]