Password:

Forgot your password?
Need help converting from EQdkp

Need help converting from EQdkp
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

OK we are coming from Eqdkp, how do I get the database file that I need to upload on Dkpsystem.

----
I'm not friendly . . .

--
I'm not friendly . . .
Hmm....Well, it all depends on what kind of access you have to your database behind the scenes.

If you have just plain command-line access, you'll probably need to do a database dump by using the mysqldump command. Chances are that you don't have command-line access, but instead have access to an interface like phpMyAdmin. If you are using phpMyAdmin, check out the Export tab.

Make sure you select all the tables.

Check the buttons next to SQL, and check the box for "Save as file" so that it'll download a .sql file for you.

Once you have this file, you can proceed to upload it and it should work. While the uploader for eqDKP is still in a rather beta stage, it should be fairly stable. If it throws an errors on you, let me know, and I'll get to tweaking it almost immediately, so get the data over as quickly as possible.

(Also, if any errors get thrown, I'll need a copy of the data file you're trying to upload, to fully test).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Turns out i did not have enough access to the data, I have the admin attempting to pull it down now, I'll et ya know how it goes

----
I'm not friendly . . .

--
I'm not friendly . . .
got it up the admin didn't get the right file though so some of it is alittle off nothing that cant be changed in 30mins, thanks for the help

----
I'm not friendly . . .

--
I'm not friendly . . .
got it up the admin didn't get the right file though so some of it is alittle off nothing that cant be changed in 30mins, thanks for the help

----
I'm not friendly . . .

Awesome. Great to hear!

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
real quick how do i delete a user out of the dkp standings, as in they are no longer with the guild

----
I'm not friendly . . .

--
I'm not friendly . . .
Head to the "Characters and Roster" section, find the person and Click "Edit" next to their name, then Click "Delete" at the bottom of the new page.

----

--
Thanks alot

----
I'm not friendly . . .

--
I'm not friendly . . .

[Back to Index]