Password:

Forgot your password?
forum actions and filters

forum actions and filters
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

As this works already, i'd consider it pretty low on the totem poll for priority.

But for useability, I would consider moving the 'mark as read' item in the dropdown to another dropdown.

It's better to separate things in dropdowns by some sort of class.

where the first 3 things in the dropdown are sub-filters, the last is an action.

This would then allow you to add more action type abilities and have a place to put them as well as new sub-filters

--
Good point on that. I'll give that some consideration, but for conciseness, it's nice having all that in one drop down, even if it is mixing functionality. When more actions get added, I can forsee moving that stuff around.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
By the way, which site are you from, just outta curiousity. I really appreciate the feedback you're throwing out here.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
By the way, which site are you from, just outta curiousity. I really appreciate the feedback you're throwing out here.

----

khazbaelor.dkpsystem.com

I love the tag forum model you are using. I want to help make it as user friendly as possible. A fad like this just HAS to go mainstream.

--
Well, in any case, there is another forum revamp coming soon, so we can look into adding these new functionality tweaks we've been talking about. For now, however, there are a few small tweaks to other sections of the site coming, then the signup process is getting a complete overhaul.

After that, we can go nuts on the forum. Adding the auto-hover stuff yesterday I feel is a big step in the right direction toward making the forum "flow" more, but there are some more features coming, for sure.

----

--
I look forward to seeing the changes

--

[Back to Index]