Password:

Forgot your password?
Ventrillo Script

Ventrillo Script
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am trying to use your Ventrillo script as when i use the one provided by my company it doesn't fit into some of the drop in templates and on others the box provided doesn't expand with the size of the Vent server status. So when i plug my servers IP and Port all that comes up is something that says Root but doesn't display the server status?
Sure enough. Look at that.

It looks like it's now updating the server status, but a setting in the CSS for the template doesn't like our built-in vent status.

I'll get this fixed for you.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Nice looks like its working, thanks for you help!
I have something weird happening with mine too. Starting yesterday I guess, my ventrilo status started showing up with a lot of extra scroll bars. It seems to be dividing it rather weird. Kinda hard to explain. I checked the vent settings and they look ok.
Interesting. Looks like my fix for the OP's problem caused that problem. I've got another fix I've put up. Give it about a half-hour to update and it should look normal.

--
Quote by Mediablitz
I have something weird happening with mine too. Starting yesterday I guess, my ventrilo status started showing up with a lot of extra scroll bars. It seems to be dividing it rather weird. Kinda hard to explain. I checked the vent settings and they look ok.

Mine's doing exactly the same thing. Just started yesterday.

Mine's doing exactly the same thing. Just started yesterday.

Looks like the problem is cleared up with the tweaks I put out a few minutes ago.

--
Yep, it's fixed. Thanks!!!

Ok mine looks great now but it doesn't ever update it seems, is this on my servers end?

Thanks again for your quick response yesterday.
Ok mine looks great now but it doesn't ever update it seems, is this on my servers end?

It looks like you cleared the settings out of your Admin panel. Head to Admin > Menus > Ventrilo/Teamspeak Server Status.

--
Thanks for answering dumb questions lol, How often does it update?
Quote by Luzious
Thanks for answering dumb questions lol, How often does it update?

When changing things, like entering a new IP or changing hostnames or ports and whatnot, it usually takes about a half-hour to START working. From then, it updates every few minutes (every 5 or so).

--
Working like a charm now thanks again for your help you all are beast!

[Back to Index]