Password:

Forgot your password?
Applications and voting

Applications and voting
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Can we cahnge the voting questions on an application? Also can we change what level of guild member can vote on an app. We would like to allow everyone to comment but just not vote
At the moment, I'm afraid both answers are no. If one can see the thread, they can vote. This is a change that is slated to be developed.

The ability to change the voting questions and answers are a bit easier to implement (require a less fundamental change), and will probably be implemented before the security option.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
At the moment, I'm afraid both answers are no. If one can see the thread, they can vote. This is a change that is slated to be developed.

The ability to change the voting questions and answers are a bit easier to implement (require a less fundamental change), and will probably be implemented before the security option.

Fair enough, do you have an ETA for either?

Fair enough, do you have an ETA for either?

I'm afraid not. The voting questions can probably be slid into the "big update" coming, but the other will have to happen more when the forums get their coming overhaul (that's the next major update after the current one in the works).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Was the ability to change the voting questions on applications ever implemented? If so, how can these be changed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

[Back to Index]