Password:

Forgot your password?
Sig Generator Needs Spell Haste

Sig Generator Needs Spell Haste
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

We need Spell Haste for our signatures. It's become a huge stat for a lot of us. Melee haste was implemented, why not this stat as well?

--

Does anyone even read these? I'm a little disappointed to see no response what so ever on something I'm sure is easily added.

--

Did somebody say something? I could have sworn I heard something over here a second ago. No? Okay then.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
I'm sorry. I took note of the request, and will be adding it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
'm afraid at this point, Spell Haste Rating is impossible, as the armory doesn't report this stat. When the armory starts reporting this stat, we can get it implemented, but for now we have a technical limitation.

Sorry mate.

--
Quote by Chops
'm afraid at this point, Spell Haste Rating is impossible, as the armory doesn't report this stat. When the armory starts reporting this stat, we can get it implemented, but for now we have a technical limitation.

Sorry mate.

Sites like gankbang.com are including spell haste in the list of stats they report about players. I'm relatively certain they're using the armory for their data as well, so there must be a way of accessing it. I've not at all looked into how the XML works, so I'm afraid I can't do much more than insist that there is a way.

I'm glad that someone is actually checking into it. This is by far my favorite sig generator.

--

As far as I can tell, the haste is calculated by adding up the values of the items themselves from reading the tooltips.

This is something I hadn't considered. I can look into doing this.

--
Quote by Chops
As far as I can tell, the haste is calculated by adding up the values of the items themselves from reading the tooltips.

This is something I hadn't considered. I can look into doing this.

So they're cheating. I love it!

Glad I could help point out a solution. Also sorry, because it seems like a lot more work than copying the melee haste line and changing a word or two.

--

So they're cheating. I love it!

It's very clever. Kudos to them.

Glad I could help point out a solution. Also sorry, because it seems like a lot more work than copying the melee haste line and changing a word or two.

It certainly is. And honestly, my concern is less over the work it'll take to implement, but that we've had problems with staying unbanned from the armory, and the more requests we make, the closer we get to temporary bans. Before implementing spell haste (which is unquestionably on the list now), we'll have to make some tweaks to the structure so that we're not bombarding blizzard with hits and getting ourselves auto-banned.

--

[Back to Index]