Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS item looted recording bug?

GRSS item looted recording bug?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Last two raids we've had - the last item looted doesn't show up in the GuildRaidSnapShot.lua - so when i go to upload it, it's not there to parse. Even though I'm definately getting the popup to assign a price, after the item is looted. Both times it's been the last item looted for the night.

--
Both times it's been the last item looted for the night.

For diagnostic purposes: what was the names of the items that didnīt show up?

If this happens again, could you upload the file youīre uploading and let me know the name of the item, so I can try to determine if itīs an importer issue or a GRSS issue.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
or a GRSS issue.

It's a GRSS issue, I checked the lua file for the item.

Cloth bracers off of rage - Last night's is attached. The tracker's blade is there, the pattern that dropped, but not the bracers.

--
Wow! Thank you. Iīve got a GRSS update coming within a week, so I can get that fixed. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

--
Quote by Chops
Wow! Thank you. Iīve got a GRSS update coming within a week, so I can get that fixed. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Good to hear. Having issues with GRSS recording snapshots since 2.4 came out =\

Have you gotten the new version?

--
Quote by Chops

Have you gotten the new version?

I was under the impression there was not a new version? I followed the link on your site here on the left (In Game DKP mod) and at the top it states

"All about DKPSystem.com's in-game DKP mod for World of Warcraft
Last Updated 11/12/2007 for Version 0.91 of the GuildRaidSnapShot mod"

Perhaps this just means the documentation? I presumed that based off of this information there wasn't a new update? My bad.

If there is - great. I just have to find a link to it

Is there a way (mailing list I can subscribe to or something) that perhaps would notify me of changes such as this? Releases or whatnot?
"All about DKPSystem.com's in-game DKP mod for World of Warcraft
Last Updated 11/12/2007 for Version 0.91 of the GuildRaidSnapShot mod"

That's just the documentation date. The documentation is updated as of 0.91 (most of the changes have been non-interface tweaks, but things like added bosses and bug fixes). Try running the GetGRSSDKP.exe program that's packaged with the software.

--
Is there a way (mailing list I can subscribe to or something) that perhaps would notify me of changes such as this? Releases or whatnot?

The general rule is to run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program before each raid. That ensures that your in-game standings are accurate, and it'll also prompt you to update to the newest version.

--

[Back to Index]