Password:

Forgot your password?
Resetting site layout / CSS / etc? HELP

Resetting site layout / CSS / etc? HELP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

So basically we had a guildy play around with the site for a while, then he was gremoved because he was terrible, problem is half of our site is broken now. Some custom menus are still loading for some reason, even though I deleted the uploaded files

See: dkp status / menu

Is there any way to revert the site so that it -looks- like it did when we first got it? [Menus colors etc]

All I found was "reset site" which was bad news because we need our DKP to be saved =[

*edit*

So basically what I'm looking for is to revert two specific boxes, the one for "DKP STATUS" and our general "MENU" for admin forums etc.

Please help =[

--
Quote by Kovacs

Is there any way to revert the site so that it -looks- like it did when we first got it? [Menus colors etc]

In your admin panel under "Layout" you can click on Drop-In Templates, then go down to Renewal and click the Use It button. I believe this is the layout you are currently using, and should reset everything to its default settings without deleting any actual info like DKP data.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
Quote by Kovacs

In your admin panel under "Layout" you can click on Drop-In Templates, then go down to Renewal and click the Use It button. I believe this is the layout you are currently using, and should reset everything to its default settings without deleting any actual info like DKP data.

I actually attempted to reset all the values already by setting in a new drop in template, unfortunately it didn't work, admin and dkp menus still refuse to load.

--
Head to Admin > Menus > Menu Administration.

This is where you can fix your broken menus.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Thanks a ton Chops =]

--

[Back to Index]