Forgot your password?
Arena team page info

Arena team page info
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
hello all whats up i have been working on my site and have seen some of the site that chops has on the dkpsite and i would realllly like to have a page my members can go to and see all the guildys arena teams members and rating please pass me some help ty ty ttyl

--
Quote by biofallout
hello all whats up i have been working on my site and have seen some of the site that chops has on the dkpsite and i would realllly like to have a page my members can go to and see all the guildys arena teams members and rating please pass me some help ty ty ttyl

If you go to a character in the roster and view them. You will see on the list of tabs with the professions is PVP. This will show the teams that character is a member of and their ratings.

I don't believe there is a separate page planned for the team as a whole. If that is something you want it would have to be opened as a ticket for a feature request.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I don't believe there is a separate page planned for the team as a whole.

That does exist already.

The data is pulled from the Armory automatically, and a site reset doesn't clear it as it should. The next time the script hits your site, it should update properly (though the script hasn't run for about two weeks because the armory itself has been ban-happy with excessive data scraping. I'm trying to find out from Blizzard what I can do to ensure I get data without having my servers get blocked)

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I don't believe there is a separate page planned for the team as a whole.

That does exist already.

The data is pulled from the Armory automatically, and a site reset doesn't clear it as it should. The next time the script hits your site, it should update properly (though the script hasn't run for about two weeks because the armory itself has been ban-happy with excessive data scraping. I'm trying to find out from Blizzard what I can do to ensure I get data without having my servers get blocked)

WOW Chops your a ninja.
Is there anyway that for a certain period of time when you add new things like this that you can make a little "new" tag appear next to the menu link? Might keep us from asking for things you added or missing the new awesome pages like this.

--
The next time the script hits your site, it should update properly (though the script hasn't run for about two weeks because the armory itself has been ban-happy with excessive data scraping. I'm trying to find out from Blizzard what I can do to ensure I get data without having my servers get blocked)

Believe it or not the Armory Domain actually expired on 3/2 and Blizzard had not renewed it. So on 3/2 the armory was completely inaccessible and opening up to their Domain Registrars page.

--
yes chops thats the page i would like to have on my guild site i know im a pain but how do i get it like that

--
yes chops thats the page i would like to have on my guild site i know im a pain but how do i get it like that

It's automatic. The armory script needs to run to get the data.

--
oooooo i see it now i told u im a noob lol i found it lol ty ty soo much u r a god well im sure u already know it ty

--
ok ok i do not see any guildy or any of my arena teams in the arena team page i see ppls that r not in guild but thats alll ?

--
Quote by biofallout
ok ok i do not see any guildy or any of my arena teams in the arena team page i see ppls that r not in guild but thats alll ?

I can clear your arena history for you, and when it runs again, it'll show properly for you.

--
After asking where the script lived, I found it immediately

However, the CSS is misaligning the bullets from the top options. Did PIAS do their own CSS for it, or are there new entries in the vanilla CSS file I need to import into ours?

D
However, the CSS is misaligning the bullets from the top options.

http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?postid=13445

--
yes please chops can u reset the arena teams i still dont see any guildy teams or any of my teams in the tabs i only see arena teams that r not guildys nor mine

--
Chops,

For some reason the arena menu option does not show up on our page, nor does any arena info?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
For some reason the arena menu option does not show up on our page, nor does any arena info?

It might take a while to get there, and you need to make sure you have automatic armory importing enabled by going to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Armory Settings.

I had to slow down the armory importing process because the the Armory was blocking requests from the server, so it could take up to two weeks for that info to appear.. It's unfortunate, but at the moment, I don't have a workaround available.

--
Quote by Chops

It might take a while to get there, and you need to make sure you have automatic armory importing enabled by going to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Armory Settings.

I had to slow down the armory importing process because the the Armory was blocking requests from the server, so it could take up to two weeks for that info to appear.. It's unfortunate, but at the moment, I don't have a workaround available.

Ok, thanks Chops, I just turned on the armory update 2 days ago, so that is the reason, I'm sure
Quote by Volassar
Quote by Chops

Ok, thanks Chops, I just turned on the armory update 2 days ago, so that is the reason, I'm sure

Ok, as soon as I typed that reply, it updated.....

Nice! That's some pretty fantastic luck.

--
Quote by Chops

Nice! That's some pretty fantastic luck.

Luck, I thought it was because of the magic of Chops
Quote by biofallout
yes please chops can u reset the arena teams i still dont see any guildy teams or any of my teams in the tabs i only see arena teams that r not guildys nor mine

Sure which site do you want me to do it for?

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]