Password:

Forgot your password?
BBCode?

BBCode?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

How much BBcode support is being accessed with your system? is there is list that can be viewed? the link here listed as BBCode Guide is very limited.

thanks.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
Unfortunately, the BBCode Guide box is the current extent of the BBCode support here.

If there are more tags you'd like to see, feel free to post them, and I can possibly get to creating them, as ther forum still has a few "reforms" coming (really just more features).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Unfortunately, the BBCode Guide box is the current extent of the BBCode support here.

If there are more tags you'd like to see, feel free to post them, and I can possibly get to creating them, as ther forum still has a few "reforms" coming (really just more features).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

I took a closer look at your bbcode and the one my guild is use to and they are close. Some of the tags may look different, such as text color. Yous being [red] for Red and [title] for Title and ours being [color=red]Red[/color] and [size=#]Font Size[/size] where # can be 7, 9, 12, 18 or 24.

One code I noticed you didn't have and my guild along with myself have found useful is the [list=] for ordered lists and [list] for an unordered list.

Any idea on adding some of these to your enhancements? Not just for the Forums but maybe for the Site Pages as well?

Noticed another. using [quote] to quote a poster doesn't place the name of the poster with the quote. maybe something like this [quote="poster"] ie.. [quote="Chops"]
where it will put your name just above your quote. Useful when placing multiple quotes from multiple posters. This one just for the Forums.
----
Sreh

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]