Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
i have set up two dkp systems. one is for merit where we give pt.s for guild events and other stuff. i use the grss mod and everything works great i can take snapshots the whole works. my suicide kings does not work at all. i can not find any lua for kings i cant make a snapshot save as a king and i cant manually adjust pt.s.... our first kings run was last night and the snapshot i took was a guildraid shot even though i did /grss show and moved the option from merit to raid .. ??
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Quote by System
i have set up two dkp systems. one is for merit where we give pt.s for guild events and other stuff. i use the grss mod and everything works great i can take snapshots the whole works. my suicide kings does not work at all. i can not find any lua for kings i cant make a snapshot save as a king and i cant manually adjust pt.s.... our first kings run was last night and the snapshot i took was a guildraid shot even though i did /grss show and moved the option from merit to raid .. ??

The SuicideKings.lua isn't in the same folder as the one for GRSS. You will find the Suicide Kings file in:

\World Of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account name>\<server name>\<character name>\SavedVariables\SuicideKings.lua

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]