[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

1. The following items can not be recorded:
Band of Devastation
Cuffs of Devastation
Leggings of Devastation

I think the GuildRaidSnapShot Mod is ignoring all items with the word "Devastation" for some reason.

2. Reliquary of Souls encounter can not be recorded.
This encounter includes 3 phases:
Essence of Suffering
Essence of Desire
Essence of Anger
At the end of the encounter, there is no auto snapshot. I have to type /grss Reliquary of Souls or something like that everytime to make a snapshot for it. Sometime I forgot to do it. That will be a lot of trouble.

3. Please add auto snapshot for the Sunwell Plateau bosses and import the loots to dkpsystem.com database.
Sunwell Plateau is coming with the patch 2.4. It is already on Public Test Realm. Our guild is raiding it every week.
We are using DKP system on Public Test Realm and will keep this DKP system after patch 2.4 is on live server, so it is very important to get the auto snapshot and loots recorded correct.

Please fix them at your earliest convenience.
Thank you very much.

Officer of Okeras
http://okeras.dkpsystem.com
Posted: 2/23/08

Today: 3/7/08

Any Administrators care to fix these issues?

Thank you!
1. The following items can not be recorded:
Band of Devastation
Cuffs of Devastation
Leggings of Devastation

I think the GuildRaidSnapShot Mod is ignoring all items with the word "Devastation" for some reason.

I'll have to look into these items. I'm not particularly sure why they would be ignored by the mod, but I'll check it out.

2. Reliquary of Souls encounter can not be recorded.
This encounter includes 3 phases:
Essence of Suffering
Essence of Desire
Essence of Anger
At the end of the encounter, there is no auto snapshot. I have to type /grss Reliquary of Souls or something like that everytime to make a snapshot for it. Sometime I forgot to do it. That will be a lot of trouble.

Could you help me understand how the encounter works. Unfortunately, I've never done that encounter (I haven't been a hard core raider since just before Naxx was added). Does the encounter end with an emote or something? Does someone die? In particular, how does the encounter end.

I'll get the 2.4 bosses added.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
thx for the reply

Reliquary of Souls encounter includes 3 phases:
1st phase: Boss name is Essence of Suffering
2nd phase: Boss name is Essence of Desire
3rd phase: Boss name is Essence of Anger

When Essence of Suffering is at 1% hp, it changes to 2nd phase Essence of Desire.
When Essence of Suffering is at 1% hp, it changes to 3rd phase Essence of Anger.
When Essence of Anger is dead (0 hp), this encounter ends.

Did you fix them?

By the way, autosnapshot is not working for boss death after patch 2.4.
Did you fix them?

By the way, autosnapshot is not working for boss death after patch 2.4.

I actually have most of them fixed as a test version, but I´m not able to deploy it just yet. I´ll have them fixed tonight, including the combat log autosnapshot issues.

--
Deployed. Autosnapshot should be working now, the loot should be fixed, and the new bosses have been added.

The Reliquary of Souls has not been fixed yet.

--
Quote by Chops
Deployed. Autosnapshot should be working now, the loot should be fixed, and the new bosses have been added.

The Reliquary of Souls has not been fixed yet.

Thank you for the hotfix.

By the way, I found the dkp value for player in grss window won't change after the player received a valued item in the old version grss. I didn't try the new version yet. We just finished Black Temple tonight. I will double check it with the new version tommorow in Hyjal.

Thank you again.

[Back to Index]