Password:

Forgot your password?
Ok How Hard Would This Be

Ok How Hard Would This Be
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

After a raid, you have the list of people in the raid via snapshot. If someone in the snapshot was an alt, and you click the played by whom, how hard you it be to have just the charcters show up in the dropdown box that belongs to that account, after they are linked already in the website, via "Main" and "Alt"

Would this be simple to do... if thier are guilds that just have different mains not linked to alts then it would show te whole guild list... dunno does this make sense or am i not clear or what i am trying to convey

--
Anyone ?

--
On the front, it seems like a good idea, but upon further analysis, it actually takes away from the flexibility of the system. One of the benefits of that system is that it also works with the occasional player who plays someone else's account/character for a specific raid (say you're in need of a Warlock, none are on, but Joeblow's brother has one in the guild so he can play his brother's character). The system in it's current form makes giving those points to JoeBlow easy however in limiting it to alts, one would have to go manually edit the raids post-mortem.

Perhaps I can find a way to merge the two approaches, but right now, it'll have to stay this way to ensure flexibility.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]