Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
Is there any way at all to have the addon put the information into the notes like many of the other addons? Wit the way my guild does things we have kara groups that do dkp and 1 person takes notes and mails and we adjust, as it is each person woul dhave to go and figure out their dkp and then run, and we would have to adjust.

Also theres no way to keep everything synced easily, i love alot of the features the addon has, the auto invite and everything, but when you got multiple officers and wat not it makes it far to difficult to keep everything staight and you just end up findin another way. I wish there was some way to keep the thing always sycned, like the player mod. ive been usuing

qdkp mod and it does notes, syncs with other officers with the mod etc. maybe this could be expanded on a bit.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I also dont see any way to add dkp with the addon, we can easily take away by the loot thing, but theres no way to adjust in game. Not sure how hard of a change that is but would certnatly make the addon much more efficenet, as it is i woul dhave to upload the thing every single boss (in kara thats a pain) just to keep it up to date or say no one gets any dkp till we leave which i could do , just would rather not.
You are correct, it doesn't award points in-game yet. But this is something that I intend on remedying.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
You are correct, it doesn't award points in-game yet. But this is something that I intend on remedying.

sweet dude, ingame adjustments would make this addon like 15x better lol, as well as maybe a notes thing, but i can easily live wihtout that :p.
15x better

Well, since adding that feature makes a quantifiable improvement in the amount of 15-fold, I have no choice but to implement it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
15x better

Well, since adding that feature makes a quantifiable improvement in the amount of 15-fold, I have no choice but to implement it.

rofl
while im here.. and your lookin at this lol..

maybe a !dkpraid 1 *class* option? for the tier drops it would be niec to bring up just the 3 classes from IN the raid isntead of everyone.

[Back to Index]