Password:

Forgot your password?
No information to upload!!! Help

No information to upload!!! Help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

We raided last night and I recorded loot and boss kills and wipes. However today when I upload the file it shows no raids or loot.

Please help!!
Quote by Khrysta
We raided last night and I recorded loot and boss kills and wipes. However today when I upload the file it shows no raids or loot.

Please help!!

Maybe the following will help you:

Ensure you are looking at the proper path.

It has to be the file in the WTF\Account\<Account Name>\Saved Variables folder, and not your addons folder.

Additionally, make sure you have exited wow (or done a /console reloadui) to actually write the raid data to the file. If you don't do that then effectively your raid data is 'in memory' and there's nothing in the file you are uploading.

Hope that helps
Having the same problem tonight. GuildRaidSnapShot.lua from last night's raid isn't parsing. I also tried random snapshots from older raids that I have previously imported and none of them will parse right now.

*EDIT* It just worked for me.

Was there anything you had to do to make it work?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Khrysta

Please help!!

Same problem here today (03/04/08) and yes i did /console reloadui.

Thanx in advance for any helps.

Are you an AOL user?

--
Quote by Chops

Are you an AOL user?

nope. i have comscast cable
oK i works now..I didnt do anything different tho. weird.
I'm having the same issue with a snapshot from last night. The snap shots import for the past 2 months have been fine but last night I could not upload it and trying again this morning it still won't show anything for the raid. I'm a regular DSL user through bellsouth, no changes to my internet, PC, or WoW setup since the last successful import 2 days ago.

I'm attaching my snapshot along with this for your debugging enjoyment.
I'm having the same issue as well. I just now tried uploading my snapshot from last nights raid and it doesn't parse. I save all my snapshots in separate folders with the raid dates etc... and tried uploading the snapshot from last Thursday's raid, which previously loaded jsut fine, and it did not parse either.
This is embarrassing for me, but I've solved the problem.

During the hardware upgrade Tuesday morning, we deployed a number of new servers, and all of you having the problem were connecting to the same server through the load balancer. That one server didn't have lua installed, so it didn't know what it was doing.

So, in short, I forgot to install Lua on one machine. Those of you that tried it later and it "just worked" had gotten reconnected to another server that did have Lua installed.

Sorry for that. You should be good to go now.

And I very much appreciate you all letting me know about the problems.

--

[Back to Index]