Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Applications
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I'm getting complaints from a lot of prospective applicants about not being able to submit because of the security feature at the bottom of the application - I could be being really dumb but i can't find a way to switch this off - and it means i'm having to let people who aren't in the guild yet apply on my forums which was not the desired effect.

Any help on this matter would be greatly apreciated as the numbers have increased over the past 2 weeks.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
What kind of trouble are they having? This was obviously designed to curb spam, as there were quite a few guilds getting auto-app-spammed before this was implemented.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
What kind of trouble are they having? This was obviously designed to curb spam, as there were quite a few guilds getting auto-app-spammed before this was implemented.

My first guess would be can't read. Your design like most allows a link that says "unreadable?" and only changes to a new pattern. I was using a site with a similar antispam security feature and when you clicked unreadable it popped up a little embedded player like quicktime or media player and spoke the pattern. Just to throw that in.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]