Password:

Forgot your password?
Event priority color on the Calendar?

Event priority color on the Calendar?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [General]

What gives priority to the date on the calendar (small one, not the big one) for which event color is used for that day? I ask because I added a sign up for Heroic dungeons after our raid times (for those that want to continue doing things for that night), but the event color (blue) for that sign up is overwriting all the raid colors (green, red, black, etc...).

So instead of the calendar being colored based on which team is running that night (green, red, black, etc...), all the dates show sky blue. I thought that since it was a later event it would take less precedence. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Let me know if I need to explain further.
It should go with the first event of the day.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It should go with the first event of the day.

Thats what I thought too, but my event that starts at 11:30pm is overwriting my 7:00pm and 8:30pm event colors. In the attached image, the 11:30pm event is the green which is covering everyday now. Not sure if thats enough information to go off of, but any help is greatly appreciated as always!

--- D
It shows the color of the first added event. So make sure you always add your raids first and then the secondary ones. It have nothing to do with the time of the event itself.
Atleast thats how it works for me - but from what you wrote it seems like the later added are the ones showing ?
but from what you wrote it seems like the later added are the ones showing ?

Yup, thats whats happening.

[Back to Index]