Forgot your password?
GRSS Auto-fill not working :(

GRSS Auto-fill not working :(
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Greetings-

Long time user of GRSS mod, and I love it.

Recently, I've been having loot boxes show up in-game w/ no values auto-filling like it used to. I run the .exe before every raid, so everything should be up to date, so I'm not sure what is going wrong here.

I do wonder if it's just on my end, because another officer in my guild says he gets the values auto-filled on most every item.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Ele
Interesting. What's the address of your site?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hi - I am having the same problem. Guild web site is http://www.oote.dkpsystem.com/news.php and our last two raids have refused to auto fill the item amounts, nor does it upload the GRSS file after a raid; and yes, I am using the correct file path. :-) I have done this many times before, and have never had an issue. This all began when we instituted a second DKP list with a group that we have an alliance with.

I really would like to get this sorted out since manually filling multiple raids each week is a pain in the butt.
My site is www.pvguild.com. I'm having the same issue or it will say a value of 1 instead of the item value. I double checked all of my values and they are there. If I /w myself !price <item> it will show up.

[Back to Index]