Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP syster questions

DKP syster questions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Does uploading the GRSS Snapshot and uploading the ct raid assist data accomplish the same thing or are they two seperate things that both need to take place in order for the dkp to be updated? Also how can I delete a past uploaded snapshot that is not correct. Also if we are giving points per boss do we have to capture with ct ar every boss or is taken care of automatically?
They do accomplish the same thing, just in different ways.

If you are giving points "per boss," it's probably best to use the GRSS snapshot and record the number of points that boss was worth. GRSS is coming with some improved "in-game" functionality, including an interface prompting for boss kill worth, and raid drop recording. (Raid drop recording will be ready early next week).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ok, now that I have compleatly hosed up my dkp, how can I reset it and start over from scratch?
Sure thing. All you gotta do is just delete the offending DKP System, and remake it, and it'll be an effective "reset"

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]