Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild bank, not working help please

Guild bank, not working help please
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey chops, my guild bank really never worked after the patch which gave us a up to 6 tab bank. I'm using DKPProfiler and it says it uploads. Also i have personally went into the right folder and uploaded the right DKPProfiler.lua file and it still doesnt show up. If you could check it out for me id appreciate it also, my guilds bank char name is "Omegabank" which is selected as a bank.
thanks,
Nick
I'll give it a looksee. It seems like more people are having this problem lately. I wonder what happened?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'll give it a looksee. It seems like more people are having this problem lately. I wonder what happened?

ok, thanks chops
Quote by jovee
Quote by Chops

ok, thanks chops

did this ever get resolved?
did this ever get resolved?

Not yet. For the life of me, I'm unable to reproduce it.

Still looking.

--
yeah, hasnt been resolved yet. I know its not my end, I'm very use to this site, and how my web page works. I've done updates to the bank for a long time now, but all of sudden it just stopped working. Hope you can figure this problem out chops!

Thanks,
Nick
Alrighty. I think I've identified the problem and resolved it. Check it out. Sorry for the trouble.

--
Quote by Chops
Alrighty. I think I've identified the problem and resolved it. Check it out. Sorry for the trouble.

OH YES SIR! WORKS!
GOOD JOB! TY MUCH

Nick

[Back to Index]